1. To qualify
1.1. To earn Reward Points, you must be registered to the Monks Club using your mobile number and you will automatically join the Monkings Rewards Program.
1.2. Upon joining you will be assigned a Reward Point Account tied to your club membership. You must be logged in using your membership account when making or sharing an order, otherwise you will not earn any points in respect of that booking.
1.3. Each Member may only have one Monks Club Membership Account registered with your mobile number. Membership is not transferable.
2. Earning points
2.1. To view the current allocation of Reward Points please log into your Account.
2.3. Points may be earned in any one or more of the following ways:
- Placing an order via your mobile App, will earn 1 point per every rupee you spend.
- Sharing the app via Facebook or Twitter, this will earn 50 points. You may only receive one set of points for sharing per Social Media Channel.
- A weekly subscription, will earn 500 points for the order week, in addition to the points you earn by the above means.
3. Redeeming Your Reward Points:
3.1. You will be able to use your Reward Points in multiples of 100 with minimum redeem points being 1000.
3.2. Rewards can be redeemed at the time of checkout, and you can pay your order with your available earned reward points.
3.3. Reward Points are redeemable at Rs.5 for every 100 points earned.
3.4. Reward Points may not be redeemed for cash nor may points be transferred or purchased.
4.1. Reward Points not redeemed within 12 months will automatically expire.
4.2. Any points which you have at date of termination of your membership of the Monkings Rewards Program will be forfeited.
5. Termination of Account
5.1. Membership will terminate automatically upon your death and Reward Points earned but not redeemed at the time of death, will be automatically forfeited.
5.2. Monkings may terminate your membership of the Monkings Rewards Program and revoke all Reward Points accrued:
- On suspicion of fraud; or
- At any time and without notice if Monkings has a reasonable belief that there is an associated risk in you remaining as a Member.
6. Customer Service
Any problem experienced with your Rewards Program should be addressed to